Monday, January 28, 2013

Some Things of Interest

For those of you who might have missed it.



Here is a review of Cragbridge Hall. It has a good synopsis and says some nice things.

Those Who Don't Learn From History are Stupid LINK



While you're there she reviewed A.G. Howard's Splintered. I'm very excited to read this book as I have heard great things about this Alice in Wonderland twist. Now to create more time in the day so I can...

Best of Both Worlds LINK



Peggy Eddleman is having a giveaway on her blog
One of the things she's got on the list is an ARC of Cragbridge Hall: The Inventor's Secret

ENTER HERE!



LTUE!
(Life, The Universe, and Everything)
Possibly the best conference title ever.
This writing conference is awesome.
AND it's coming up...
AND it's cheap...
3 days for only $30 (unheard of cheap!)
Chad and I will be there!

Sign Up HERE

5 comments:

  1. Yay LTUE! I'm excited to see you both there. I saw that Chad is part of the massive book signing, too. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LTUE here we come! See you in a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that looks like a great conference. Too bad I'm in a completely different state. :( I hope you have fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is Utah so far away? :( Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...