Monday, August 5, 2013

The Idea for Cragbridge Hall, The Inventor's Secret

by Chad Morris

Thanks everyone who wished Shelly a happy bday last week. Good times. Good times.

And on to something new: One of the most common questions I'm asked is where I got the idea for my story. So I vlogged about it. Check it out.



Next week, Shelly and I just might vlog again. This time, it may be a little about the sequel to The Inventor's Secret, and Shelly will tell you about Sky Jumpers, by Peggy Eddleman. We got an ARC and Shelly shot through it in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. Reading your book was the best way for me to learn about history. It's never been my favorite subject, but it can be awesome when done right! Love your futuristic idea of learning history and all sorts of other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vlog. Loved the book. I wonder if history is more interesting to us as we get older because we've actually lived some of the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is not pulling up on my iPhone :( so I'm going to just imagine that I am watching it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...