Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NoMo Tuesdays: Butt Glue

Randy and Lilly J were asking the other day where they could pick up some Butt Glue.

So I googled it.

The answer, Amazon.com




This is the butt glue of choice 
to keep clothing in place on




Gymnast


Dancers


Body builders


and Miss America


Oh-My-Gumdrops, did I just do a whole post about butts?
Did not see that coming!

I don't know if this is the kind of Butt Glue that you were looking for guys but it's the one that they sell. ;)

Writers refer to 
the ability to connect your backside with the chair and just stay in front of the computer long enough to actually write SOMETHING, 
as Butt Glue. 


It's not actually something you can buy from Amazon. 


But if anyone would like to purchase the above Butt Glue and attach it to their chair and share the results I would love to have you write a post about it on this blog. 
The offer is out there.

I hope that you are hitting your numbers and that your Butt Glue is working!

KEEP GOING!!!
(and feel free to share your numbers in the comments. I'd love to hear how things are going and cheer you on!)

Post Script: The November Giveaway Hop winner was Carrie at Sweet Southern Home :)

9 comments:

  1. I guess you can buy just about anything these days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get that picture of me with a chair glued to my butt? I thought I had destroyed all copies :) I guess the internet really is forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you say "Oh my gumdrops"? Yep, it's there in print. Just wanted to be clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words...

    I think we all need to see a picture of you with a glued butt before we risk it ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I've always giggled at the word butt. And then you do a whole blog post about them? Awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Thanks for laugh. Hilarious. That one with the chair is a killer idea for all those doing NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to be selfish and say that visiting my blog and giving some sympathy was worthwhile enough to skip Nanoing for a few minutes. Thanks for stopping by. I hope this Chad guy is as awesome as you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, glad to see you haven't given up. Keep on going!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...