by Shelly Brown
LOOK AT ALL THOSE STYLISH BUTTONS!
The oh-so-adorable Leslie Pugh gave me this fancy button because she thinks I'm stylish
...well my blog at least...
Leslie is new to blogging so if you haven't been over to say hello to her can I say
You won't regret it. She's sweet and determined. A dangerous combo!
So the rules of this award
(because awards come with rules- think of crown-stripped Miss USA's)
are to list 7 random facts about yourself
AND tag...I mean nominate... 7 other bloggers for the award
ON TO THE RANDOM!
1. I was on the dive team in HS and had this constant fear that I would break my nose while doing inverted dives. It seriously halted my progress.
2. The dentist put 'buttons' on some of my teeth. Feels like weird cavity filling 'cement' and makes my tray-braces snap into place. 'Snapping' is scary. I kinda like my teeth (they're useful) and I hope they don't 'snap' off!
3. I'm eating a Fat Boy. If you don't know what that is, I'm not telling you. It's much funnier that way.
4. I was president of my Thespian chapter. Again if you don't know what that is, I'm not telling.
5. I'm part hippie. The left part.
6. Hair grows slowly. (So slowly in fact that it's hard to even see happening.) Soon though I think I should be able to figure out what to do with my mop.
7. I love food (see fact #3.) In fact I have MANY food memories. I think of my life in food moments. Is this healthy? I dunno. I don't care. I'm typing one-handed so I can keep eating my Fat Boy.
And because I have a long history of ignoring the urge to actually tag people in blog awards I won't tarnish my record.
You are all welcome to accept this award for yourself if you feel so inclined (even if that inclination is spurned on my your lack of something to write for tomorrow's post.)
Just know that I really do love my readers and want to give you each my very own blog button. It's kinda like the stylish blog award but more shellyfied.
So copy and paste it everywhere!!!