Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why I have an Author Blog...

Alright, I have known I should be doing this for a while now. It's been poking at me and pestering me for the past month. Yesterday a friend said she would cyberstalk my empty blog waiting for me to post. But still, nothing.  I even told myself this morning, that I should start it next Monday (Why Monday? All I knew was that Monday wasn't today.)

Then today on writerunboxed I saw this article on having an author blog.
Today!
It's like the universe was hitting me on the head.
I get it.
I get it.
I get it.

So here I am.

I highly recommend reading the article on writerunboxed as it applies to marketing social media and very few of us can consider ourselves exempt from that nowadays. It talks about the idea that having a twitter and a facebook is not enough. You control your material better on blogs. That is a universal idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...