Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Beyonders Launch Party

by Shelly Brown

The party was a big success! I only flubbed two of my lines. We only lost two of my kids. My mother and sister were able to keep my youngest three from jumping on stage to dance when the lights went out. (Something they did at our show a couple of weeks ago that had a much smaller crowd.)

I wish I got good pictures of these parties. I usually steal them off people's facebooks (like the one below) because I can't get any good ones myself. When people start posting their pictures of the party I'll do a post of pictures.

Lots of great people had come out.

Left to right: Dean Hale (just his profile), Shannon Hale (Hello, skinny girl! Didn't you just have TWINS!), Brandon Mull, Tyler Whitesides, Eric Patten, and Matthew Kirby. And in the background you can see Maldor from the Beyonders books. He seems to be enjoying the show. Always one for the drama.

So, more pictures to come!

6 comments:

  1. I think you did a WONDERFUL job! I have been to all of Brandon's launch parties and I have loved every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous right now. Would have loved to have been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just here to say that your comments on Shannon Hale's blog today made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Sounds like so much fun. I'm hoping to catch him tomorrow in Riverdale. *crosses fingers* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous, but thanks for the inside look.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...