Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You want this. You know you do.


Title Trick: The Command. Tell them to follow you, tell them to not miss this, tell them you can't afford not to have this information. I believe the appeal of the command is that it smacks of confidence. I am SURE that you want this. "If you are so sure, then maybe you're right..."






Amazons New Toys












Alright, I know that not everybody is excited about this as I am but SQEEEE!
I have been waiting to get one of these for a while. I kept holding out for a better price and my patience ACTUALLY paid off (in a very literal sense.)

I super wanted a iPad with the Kindle app but I could never justify the cost. Though the Kindle Fire isn't exactly like the iPad it can do quite a bit for a fraction of the price (the precise fraction being 2/5)

Follow me into tomorrows post for another Title Trick and a comparison between the Kindle Fire and the Apple iPad


What are you asking for this Christmas?

12 comments:

  1. I want that too! I started using the Kindle for PC just to see if it was something I would like.
    Me like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a trip to Disneyland for Christmas :) Too bad I can't get a deal on that through amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind! I am debating between a Kindle and an iPad. The cost for the iPad is crazy. I can't wait to learn more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with the Kindle Fire the moment they released it. So, my 12yr old is getting one for Christmas. Shh-don't tell him. (and don't think for a moment that I won't be "borrowing" it often!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh that's nice, I want a road bike, or a piano... so I will just settle for a couple new shirts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great tip...
    I have yet to acquire an e-reader. Let me know how it compares to reading a library book with suspiciously stained pages...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hinting about a Kindle for Christmas since...last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love a Kindle Fire for Christmas. Hopefully they'll be released in England by then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a kobo- I'm not sure that I want a kindle fire. Perhaps because I like things simple.

    I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for you!

    this is how i justify my cost for my ipad. when i started blogging i was attracting millions of viruses! (at school too!)

    i update my own blog at home and do my blogging everywhere on ipad =) (i still prefer reading paperbacks!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally asked my husband for a kindle fire the day I found out about them. He just gave me the LOOK you the know one "You've have got be kidding me." I can still wish on a star though, can't I?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughters have both been waiting for the Kindle price to drop. I guess $79 is the magic number. They both ordered one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...