Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beauty and the Blogfest

Face it. The word BLOG is not very beautiful. FEST doesn't help the matter.



Does this picture inspire you to write something wonderful?

Another reminder that the poetry blogfest starts tomorrow and goes through Thursday. Everyone is still welcome to join through that entire time.

On Friday go around and visit the blogs and bask in the poetic sunlight (and comment so they know you were basking on their page)

On Monday the top 4 will be posted here on Writing with Shelly and you can help vote for the winner.

Then the winners will all cry tears of joy.

I think that's about the order of events. Enjoy! 
Join the fun HERE



4 comments:

  1. How do we know who is participating? Do you have a list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog is an ugly word. And fest is overdone...still, I'd like to participate! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie- If you click on the words "Poetry Schmoetry Blogfest" under my banner it will show you the list (or under popular posts). I will also post the lists everyday this week. So you can just wait until Monday if you'd like.

    Eve- Welcome to the PAR-TAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I really hate the word 'blog'. No matter how often I say/write it, I still can't love it. ;) And I posted my poem today, since it's the 11th here already!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the sunshine butter on the toast of life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...